Thursday, January 8, 2015

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

I admit it.  I am a wuss when it comes to extreme cold, but I don't like extreme heat either.  That is not the case today.  We are under a deep freeze and awful wind chills.  Nothing like Chicago and the Midwest but bad for the mid-Atlantic states.

I'd like nothing more than to stay in bed with coffee and a book.  I have plenty of both but the siren's call of books being held at the library beckons.  While I am out I may as well go up the street a little more to the grocery store.  It is National Soup month.  I think we will have some chicken noodle soup - homemade.  I would like some good bread or rolls with it.

I have good intentions.  Now I just need to come out from under the covers and dress for the cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment