Monday, March 9, 2015

Is It March Aready?

Where did the time go?  I have been caught up in all sorts of mishaps but through it all I am still reading.  In fact, I have had some wonderful times reading and I will post specific reviews later.  Now I just want to touch base and return to the land of the visible!  I had a horrible bout with the flu and then I generously passed it on to Jim.  My immune system must have been weak because I had a slight relapse.  Then came the frigid cold and snow.  If I never see another snow drift, it will be too soon.  I feel guilty complaining in light of what my friends in Massachusetts have endured but this winter hit me harder than most.  I look forward to my chair on the beach with my current book.

My February reads centered in Africa.  I rarely read thematically but the more I read, the more I wanted to know.  I enjoyed it immensely.

In March, I seem to be reading about strong women....well women who at times were strong.

I am keeping up with all my challenges, especially the Reading Assignment.  There has been no cheating and I have read the books listed in their proper time.

I will post more.  Just know that I am back.

1 comment:

  1. so glad you are back! Sorry you were sick!! I was worried when I didn't hear from you!

    Linda in VA

    ReplyDelete