Monday, March 9, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Book Journey hosts this weekly event.  I'm glad to post once again.

I am rereading Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte.  I just finished Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte and want to keep it in the family.

I have read Wuthering Heights a few times because I taught it long ago.  It is nice to revisit a good book.  It is like running into an old friend - catching up.  Unfortunately, there is a big snow storm in the first chapter.  I almost put it down but I moved on braving the memories of our snow just last week.

When reading this novel, it is important to pay attention.  There are changes in narration from Lockwood to Nelly.  After a while, I noticed the style change and it became easier.  I am taking a little break as my Kindle recharges.  I am not good about remembering to charge at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment