Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Reading Assignment Challenge

Wow! It was more difficult than I thought listing books to read by month.  I continuously thought  "No, I'll read this next."  Only to realize that I have put it off to date so I'll probably continue to do so.  This will force me to tackle those titles I mean to read.

The challenge is at Reading Assignment Challenge.

I am opting for Reading Level 3: 2 books per month.

January
     All Quiet on the Western Front  by Erich Maria Remarque
     Birdsong by Sebastian Faulks

February
     Out of Africa by Isak Dinesen
     I Dream of Africa by Kuki Gallmann

March
     Havisham by Ronald Frame
    The Wide Sargasso Sea by Jean Rhys

April
     gods in Alabama by Joshilyn Jackson
     Between, Georgia by Joshilyn Jackson

May
     Cloudsplitter by Russell Banks
     Continental Drift by Russell Banks

June
     Takedown by Brad Thor
     The Red Garden by Alice Hoffman

July
     Blindspot by Jane Kamenski and Jill Lepore
     Postcards by E. Anne Proulx

August
     The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
     Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer

September
     The Quiet Game by Greg Iles
     Turning Angel by Greg Iles

October
     Pet Sematary by Stephen King
     Dracula by Bram Stokes

November
     Miss Julia Speaks Her Mind by Ann B. Ross
     The White Queen by Philippa Gregory
     
December
    Winter's Tale by Mark Helprin
     The Man Who Invented Christmas by Les Standiford


Whew!






No comments:

Post a Comment